business schools/learning institutions partnership
The GRLI provides five values to its partner business schools/learning institutions:
- Engagement in hands-on activities to improve and renew the operations of the school.
- A deeper understanding regarding: (a) concept development and research; (b) advocacy; and (c) execution of new learning practices.
In relation to global responsibility issues:
- In collaboration and with the immediate reach of a qualified global community of dedicated peers from leading companies and learning institutions/business schools.
- With strong visibility, recognition and reputation building; through the initiative itself, the United Nations Global Compact (UNDC) and the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- Opportunities to position you in a leading position regarding global responsibility on a global basis, regionally and locally.
For additional information on business schools/learning institutions partnership contact the GRLI Management Centre.
Image Source: blacbirds.com